Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday

YAY its Wednesday again...my list for this week is
Internet friends....love sending and receiving emails from all the wonderful people I have met online through blogging. hopefully one day i will get to met a few of you in person.
The holidays are nearly over(although i will miss my sleep ins when school starts again).
It has been another not too colder day today.
My story has been sent to the newspaper but not sure if it will be in this weeks or next weeks paper....anyone living in Waiuku? Its in their small local paper called the Post. Once its published I will also put the story on my blog for you all to read.
YAY for happy mail
Also gotta love that trade me for both selling and buying, got a few bargains for my self this week and sold some stuff that i have had listed forever,LOL.

Also I took up Megs challenge of sending a card via snail mail, so last week i sent a couple of cards and this week i will send a couple more. So nice to send something just because you can and to know that you have made someone smile when they receive the card(hopefully,LOL)

6 comments:

Roo said...

Cool list of happy moments.
Heycan I have your address to add to my scrappy send a card one day list? Thanks

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I will definitely miss my sleep-ins next week ... it's been 8am every day and I am loving it!

Thank you SO MUCH for the cards ... I really did mean to post on my blog about it, but today has been awful (work stuff, grrr!!) so will have to wait until tomorrow. Your cards definitely bought a smile to my face, and Tyler's!

Anonymous said...

know what you mean re the internet friends - I am the same - chat to them online - read about them on their blogs.... will I ever meet them. Am looking forward to SENZ this year to put some faces to some names. As for the cards... oh yeah I said I would do that too... duh better get onto that!!!!

Anonymous said...

great list Alison. I can't wait to read the article.

Niella said...

happy Whoo Hoot Wednesday to you Alison:)

Am grateful to my online friends too!

Great idea sending cards via snail mail...gotta *L O V E* happymail:)

Anonymous said...

great list you have going on there - and I'm loving the calander that you've been working on. I thought I might do one each for the grandparents from the boys.... now you've got me thinking I REALLY should start! LOL