Saturday, 19 July 2008

Bits and Pieces

Well I must say I'm glad the holidays are nearly over, I will however miss my sleep ins but with school back I'm hoping Steven will start sleeping through the night again and not get up at 3am ready to start his day. The boys have been really good these holidays and the 2 weeks have gone by quite fast.

Thank you to Roo for the happy mail you send to my boys.....Liam's face glowed when he saw there was an envelope there with his name on it. They love the stickers and have used them all already. Sorry its not the best photo, its really hard to get Steven to stand still long enough for a photo these days and the light reflection on Liam's glasses is very annoying...but its a photo of two sticker happy boys.

Over at The Sketch book it was announced that Scrappin Patch will be sponsoring the Friday night challenges for the next few months...how cool is that, thanks Scrappin Patch, what a great thing to be doing.

I have been right into card making at the moment so i have made a few cards to add to my little pile that i get form the card swap. I got my June cards swaps back from the sketch book swap and also got some cool owl stamps as a RAK prize...I will post photos later on today or tomorrow.

Well that's all from me for now off to enjoy some quite scrapbooking time, have an nice weekend before school is back on Monday.

PS...can anyone on blogspot help me out and give me a few instructions on how to add a link by typing a name or word and you click on that and it goes tot he blog or website? Janine(aka mummy moo) tried to help me out but she is with wordpress and i think its different to blogspot.....but then im just not very good with computer so it may be done the same way

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for linking to us :) And also for mentioning us in your latest post. A RAK will be on it's way to you early this week. I just have to work out how to find your address :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you have the best time scrapping I am jealous hee hee, I dont think moo had a sleep today to happy playing with my grandma and fell asleep in the car and that was enough LOL

i am sure Steven will be fine once he is back into routine so hang in there and I love the pic, boys never stop for anything hee hee

Cant wait to see your cards I am getting there i promise !!

have a cool as weekend xox

Anonymous said...

yeah I know the holidays are over already... yah for the scrapping... I have done the friday night challenge too - it was a goodie////
and sorry know how to link.... but another wordpress-er here so no good

Anonymous said...

The boys look super happy with their stickers!

To put a link in your post, it should be the same HTML that you'd use in Wordpress ... but make sure you're in HTML mode when you're typing, then it's just a matter of typing in the code.

Anonymous said...

Roll on Monday for me too.

As for the link can you highlight the word and then there should be a link button kinda like a no. 8 lying sideways and then click on that and put in the link address. I think thats how it worked for blogger when I was there.

Trace said...

Hope you enjoyed your scrapbooking time today Alison. To link using blogspot...you know when you upload a photo there's a little icon thing you click on? Well just back from that is another icon thing, and like Vicki said kind of looks like a number eight or a paperclip...click on that and a box will come up for you to type in the addy that you want to show a link for. Hope that helps.

Alison said...

Thank you ladies for the help I have not got it all sorted and you will see links althrough my posts now hehe

Anonymous said...

loving the calender lo's ali;) how awesome that just 1 mention of someone will post u a rak! great love i'm telling ya :)u rock ali & good to see i'm not the only one counting down to school is back on monday ! xoxo

Anonymous said...

well you gotta love happy mail and the boys look pretty rapt with thier stickers.

Roo said...

Aww love happy faces :-)
Looks like you have the linky thing all worked out now - easy once you know how - don't ya hate that lol
yay for scrappy times

Niella said...

Glad you got the link thing! I didn't know how but just had a fiddle (LOL) and got it now:)

Cute photo of the boys w/ their happymail from Roo...cute:)