Sunday, 13 July 2008

I have made a start on a my calendar for next year. normally i just print of the calendar on the computer and then do a layout for each month but this year mum got me for my birthday a KaiserCraft calendar, so i made a start on this last night since I found on trade me a calendar stamp. So here are the two i did last night. This was a photo from last Xmas out at mums on Xmas day. The other is Steven on one of our many visits to his granny grans house where she would get out this red bucket and fill it with water then with the couple of bottle caps he would fill them and water the plants....he did this till every last drop of water was gone, and then he would want another bucket full of water. But i just love this photo of him and shows his lovely curls he had and just a happy wee boy.


Liam being silly this morning with the crocodiles,LOL

What a lovely day we are having here today, the sun is out the sky is blue and its warm too. The boys and I went for a walk down the road and got some dvds out, so they are watching them at the moment. Liam wanted me to carry him home, but i told him big 5 year old have to use their own legs to walk and are to big to be carried around by their mums..to which he replied with I'm not a big boys I'm just a baby can you carry me now. Nice try Liam but its not going to happen. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can get some more walking in. Steven counted the crack in the path from half way up the hill to home and counted 222 cracks. It was great as it kept his mind of having to walk and it was great for his counting too he did well.
Right off to do a bit of housework and then some creating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love the callander layouts that you have so far - they look great. Sounds like a great morning!

Anonymous said...

That is seriously, seriously awesome!!!! WOW I hope you have some where super special to hang it through out the next year!!

Good try Liam LOL and I laughed about Steven counting the cracks, in Japan when i was tired I counted all the steps we had to climb in the railway stations and somehow it took my mind of the fact my legs didnt want to go there, 222, FAR OUT I am sure I would have lost count heaps before then LOL

Yay for the sun, we have it too, and hoping it last a bit longer so I can get more washing done too

take care a enjoy the sun, you clever talented wee thing xox

Anonymous said...

I love the calendar!! Gorgeous!

My boys do the same thing, they say "but I'm a baby" whenever they have to do something "grown up" and don't feel like it. Yeah, when it suits you are "big boys" but not when it doesn't! LOL ;-)

Roo said...

Love, love your calendar pages - so cool.
Yay for fine weather to get outside in.

Anonymous said...

The calendar is looking excellent. good idea. Your stories about your time with the boys just make me smile - sounds great!

Trace said...

Love the new 'finger nails' LOL! The weather certianly does cheer you up no end.

Anonymous said...

love the calendar ..... and the calendar stamp.... stampin up has one and you may have talked me into getting it (in next month's budget maybe!!!!) as for the sun.... yesterday was LOVELY in wellington.... very warmmmm