Sunday, 20 July 2008

And the 2 RAK'S go to.......

I was going to get the boys to do this lucky dip for names tomorrow but being first day of school and a busy day I thought i would do it tonight.
So Liam went first and the name he pulled out of the hat was.........

....Vicki. I will PM you Vicki over at Stampin Scrap.

Then it was Stevens turn and the name he pulled out of the hat was......

...Kelly. Kelly I will leave a comment on your blog for you to email me as I see you are with wordpress.


A few photos of some of my latest creations, first is a layout I have done for the sketch book for the fortnightly challenge

A few cards that I have made over the last couple of days

Just love this butterfly one...not sure if i can part from it,LOL. I put some beads onto wire for the feelers and butterfly body.

These are the stunning cards i got back from last months card swap over at the sketch book. Great cards ladies looking forward to see what i get back this month.

And these stamps are a RAK from Lynda she did a draw and I was the lucky one who's name got drawn, so I'm going to have a play and make some cards with them...thank you very much Lynda

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liam for pulling my name out and what a nice surprise. You sure are getting a nice collection of cards there.

Anonymous said...

Looove the owl stamps - lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the ABC Bath layout!
Lucky you, winning those gorgeous owl stamps!! Enjoy :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your layout and the cards your done very cool

Anonymous said...

yeah lucky girl the owl stamps look great... I finally remembered that I had my cards sent to work as that was the pre-paid envelope I had in my bag.... so will see tomorrow.

Trace said...

Love all the cards - yours and the swap ones. Lucky you on the owl stamps, look forward to seeing what you create with them.

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are great stamps - loving the little owlies... says the girl who never "got" the whole owl trend!! LOL

Thank you to Steven for pulling my name out of the hat... a lovely surprise :)

Anonymous said...

very cool cards there and I have that stamp set there and its so cute, how cool to have won that....BTW your assistants look very cute doing the draws.

Anonymous said...

YAY Vicki, YAY Kelly, that is so cool and i am loving the layout and the cards, WOW!!! hope I get a card in a swap :) will work on mine for you tonight, promise, nothing much on TV - sigh no more Bones - sigh hee hee

April said...

what cute cards! i think i am going to start making a few cards here and there and this is great inspiration to get it going!

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Alison.Have you created anyting with your stamps yet?Remember to share it with us.

Anonymous said...

Hey chick, Mark, Gina, Lou, Craig and Jimmy (Craig's brother) just checking you out!

You go girl!