Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday

So I thought I would join in on this Whoo Hoot Wednesday that I see on alot of blogs every Wednesday.
-The boys have gone to their dads till 7pm for dinner and he picked them up just after 4 which is earlier than normal, so the house is nice and peaceful-I love my boys to bits but holiday time I love the break too.
-Trade Me happy mail bargains arrived today, and I must follow Liam out to the letter box one day as its his thing at the moment to check the mail and he goes out there with the little bathroom step we have so he can reach the letter box...lol its so cute.
-Steven had his hair cut and he was HAPPY(until bout the last minute)but wow this is such a huge thing for Steven and I was just amazed at how well he did.
-The sun was out again for the second day in the row and it was nicer outside than it was inside.
-I had a nice sleep in this morning which was lovely.
-I rearrange the lounge and the boys found some videos that had their names on them so wanted to watch them and see what they were. So we all snuggled on the sofa and watched their home videos...was funny seeing my niece Jacqueline at about 18 months old walking around with a dummy in her mouth compared to her now at 9years old and even to see Steven so little and such a happy baby till he was about 18months and watch these videos now I see so many little things that say autism. But what funny the boys had seeing them self on TV as babies.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alison thanks for playing whoo hoot Wednesday. Love your list and I wonder what Liam said today about your trade me bargins lol, was there and eye roll? What a great list and how cool finding those home movies. If you like save a copy of the owl button for next week.

Anonymous said...

You will definitely need to take photos of Liam getting the mail ... sounds like a LO in the making!
It must have been so neat to find and watch all those home videos. I bet the boys loved it.

Trace said...

What a fun way to spend the afternoon, did they believe it was actually them on the videos?! Enjoy your peaceful evening.

Roo said...

Sounds lovely snuggling on the couch with home videos.
And I so hear you on the haircut _ I know how that can be a big thing, well done Steven.

Anonymous said...

Yay for peace and quiet, for happy TM mail, for snuggling on the couch and for seeing the boys again so little, they grow so fast, and some days so slow at the same time LOL

soooo waddcha buy on TM :)

PS YAY Steven for a new haricut how cool is that :) xox

Anonymous said...

Yay for you - sleep-ins and peace!!Luckily my kids are fairly good at entertaining each other.I like winter holidays - relaxing and snuggly.enjoy...

Jane said...

You must take photos of Liam on the stool at the mail box I can already see alayout in the making.
I keep putting stuff in my watchlist and then forgeting to go on line!!!.I must be good at the moment I am saving up so I can have a spend in Hamilton at the crop.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Whoo Hoo Wednesday - thats a great list.