Friday, 4 July 2008

Celebrity Challenge

Since there were a few photos for this I thought I would make it into a slide show. So this is for the celebrity challenge over at The Sketch Book, and the challenge was to make a simple mini album...so you know that mini album of Liam's sleeping photos, well I thought here is my motivation for me to get that done.

And here is a piece of Liam's art work that he did a few weeks ago at school recycling rubbish, we have for the last term been saving rubbish form chip bags and twist bars etc... for school and the whole class made a picture each, very stunning considering its made form rubbish


Okay I cant seem to get the slide show up not sure why its not working will have another look tonight and see if i can get it up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the slide show here but I just approved all your photos in the gallery, so I've seen your album ... great job!!!

Trace said...

What an artist! Will go and check your mini album out over at sketchbook.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Alison - a slide show!! WTG!!
Have read your post re. autism and its great that your could share it with us; and the reporter. Sharing is so good for the soul - it can make you stronger, help others, and bring people closer: you should be proud of yourself.