Thursday, 24 September 2009

Sick

Last Friday Steven was home after going to the doctors on Thursday to find he has school sores, so hes was on meds and has cream to put on them. Because they were on his face they couldn't be covered. The boys were at their dads for the weekend and come Sunday afternoon when I picked them up Stevens sores had pretty much gone...nothing like some antibiotics to clear them up. Today I have Liam home from school sick. He woke up this morning with a temp of 38.4, sore throat and not looking all that great. Doctors at 11am for him, and I'm sure its tonsillitis again, 3rd time since the 26th August. On Saturday its the schools pet day, so Liam will miss out on finishing of his things for that tomorrow. So we shall see what the doctors say. Otherwise not alot new has been happening. I'm slowly getting back into scrapbooking again and did this 12x12 of Stevens cross country run. it has been ages since I last finished a 12x12, I have got lots that I have started but not any recent ones that I have finished. Steven said the layout is ugly and he didn't like it, but when did he become a scrapbook expert, right.

Both the boys are on count down for Stevens birthday on Monday. While at their dads Steven found some unwrapped presents under the bed and now knows hes getting a new monopoly that he wanted and wants it NOW. He also asked if he could have a little look at the presents I have got him, lol. He is taking a bag of lolly pops to school tomorrow to share with his class in the afternoon. Monday we will just get some DVDs out and have a small afternoon tea with cake. Then we will go to McDonald's for dinner. I have been working on getting Xmas shopping sorted and out of the way. I have been making as many presents as I can.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Gosh, you guys have really had a bad run with illness. Poor Liam, 3 bouts of tonsillitis in a month! Is there any chance of him getting his tonsils out?? Sounds like he'd be a candidate for it ...

Happy Birthday to Steven for Monday, it sounds like a really nice way to spend his birthday as well as the first day of the holidays!