Thursday, 23 April 2009

Another layout

A couple of close up since I enjoy these photos at the moment and the finished layout which I'm totally loving. A very different layout from what I normally do and for me its busy I know there are many of you who have layers and layers of papers and flowers and lots of embellishment, but I'm very simple and keep to the basic and while I know this is still very simple for me its also busy and I love it...lol....but a great layout starts with a great photo right and this photo if Liam is my favourite at the moment. I wish Steven was as willing for me to photograph him so I could get some great shots like this of him too.


7 comments:

Time to relax said...

love it love it love it.....you need ot scrapbook that photo of steven reading now cause thats a cool phto of him

Hannah said...

Fab layout, Alison. I like the sentiment of the title and how it ties in with the rainbow paper. Very cool.

Trace said...

This is gorgeous Alison.

topkatnz said...

Nice work Alison ... great fun to do something different once in a while.

mummymoo said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!! What an awesome layout !!!

mummymoo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it all and the close up photos are so cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Embellish It said...

That is an awesome layout, well done!