Thursday, 9 July 2009

Change

I'm not a great fan of change, I like to know what is happening and when its happening.....but i also think we need change to help us grow and adjust to things. At the moment we have lots of things changing here. This weekend we are moving(not far) for the last couple of weeks I have been busy sorting, packing and cleaning. I can tell you now I'm over it all and will be glad to be moved into the new house. The new house doesn't have a sleep out like this one does which was very handy to store stuff/junk, but has a garage which this place doesn't have. There are positive and negative for both the houses but at the end of the day I decide the move would be worth it and we will be better in the new house. Both the boys have been very excited about the move and Liam still is very excited, Steven not so much and because everything is pretty much packed now he is getting a bit stressed. And then i question if all this stress is worth this change for us all. But i know he will be fine once we are in the house and the boys are at their dad all this weekend so I will make sure i have their rooms sorted first. I took Steven over with some paper and pens so we could draw a plan of his room and where he wants everything to which has worked nicely( will add photo of it later on)I thought I will also use it as part of a layout too add to his album for him. Steven has lots of questions about when we are moving where everything is going and who will be moving into our old house. On the bright side its good that the move is over the holidays to give him time to settle in before going back to school. On top of packing and cleaning the boys have been sick, nothing to major just enough that they don't feel well and seem to be annoying easily by one another. I will be back again once we have moved and I have most things unpacked(hopefully not another 2mnthstime like it has been since my last posted before this one). Fingers crossed Saturday will be fine for the big move, have a nice weekend and make the most of this lovely sun.

5 comments:

Trace said...

All the best for the shift Alison.

Hannah said...

I hope the move goes well and you have nice dry weather! I'm sure both boys will be fine once they are in the new place, and have everything "back to normal".

mandyb said...

change is hard for people in so many ways... I hope that it rights itself for you all asap.... and all those boxes are gone quickly...

Vicki said...

Wow that sure is a big change for you all. Here's hoping the weather plays nicely for you. All the best.

Time to relax said...

adn the new house is way wamer so definally a plus for sure....good thing the boys are sick in hoildays and not the first week back at school to make it a 3 week hoilday hehe