Sunday, 19 April 2009

Just a few layouts.....

The Blue Ribbon Belle is my favourite layout...after reading Ali Edwards blog about organising all the stuff kids bring home from school this is what i created. I had the photo of Liam form the school production and he still had his mask which was on his bookcase collecting dust but he didn't want to throw it away. So I have lots of ideas for other layouts to use up those pictures and keepsakes that the boys bring home.

Very simple layout but all group photos in the boys preschool/school albums are very simple. Still love doing hand stitching and this circle took nearly an hour to do...I didn't think it would take long but it takes a while to do. When doing hand stitching i wait till I'm sitting down and watch TV and do it then.

I cant remember when Liam started collection the mail, I know there is a post about it on here somewhere and it was many months ago now and he still collects the mail every day.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Liking that one as well and a good way to keep the mask safe too.

Hannah said...

What a great idea to keep the mask and put it on a layout! It looks fantastic!

angel gurl said...

I see a circle theme going on here.Love the one with the mask on it (very cool).

Trace said...

Loving those circles!