Sunday, 28 September 2008

My baby is 8 today


Well I guess hes not really my baby anymore since hes 8. The years have gone by so fast and I have been through alot more than i ever thought I would have to get through, but I wouldn't change the last 8years for the world.

Today started at 5.30...yip that's right Steven was up at 5.30 asking if i had any presents for him,LOL. then once all the presents were opened he then played every game he got read every book he got and did a puzzle or word search in every book he got....he got lots of Wheres wally books and a Wheres Wally poster and lots of I Spy books which he has taken with him tonight to his dads house. So we had a very small afternoon tea to celebrate Stevens 8 years and now I'm about ready to fall into bed...but not before i do a bit of scrapbooking...so here are a few of my favourite photos of Steven.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Steven!! It sounds like he had a great day :-)

Loved seeing all the photos.

Trace said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Steven! What a great looking cake Alison!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steven - glad he had a great day but sounds like a really long day with such an early start. LOL

How did the bowling go?

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday Steven! Sounds like a great day be it early!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steven!!!YAY!! Alison - he will always be your baby...even when he's 40!LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steven, sounds like he has had some fun and was spoilt. LOve that cake.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday steven, it sounds like you got heaps of cool presents.

xoxox Big hugs to you xoxox