Sunday, 3 August 2008

Layouts

A layout in 15minutes was the Friday night challenge over at the sketch book this week...so this is what i came up with...also you had to use pattern paper, doodling, die cut and your own hand journalling...i don't know that i like my journalling and may change it one day,LOL.

I got this happy mail on Saturday...I won a RAK from Niella's....so a big thank you to you Niella and I will be sure to post a photo of layouts that i use these on in the near future

These two layouts are for challenges over at Stampin Scrap and I have used my owl stamps that i got as a RAK from Lynda on this first layout...they are so cute the little owls and thought they looked good on a sleeping layout...but keep an eye out for more layouts with little owls..thank you Lynda this may just be my next addiction,LOL

4 comments:

Danice said...

Nice layouts and HUGE congrats on your article! its really well written to the point I hope it helps people understand a bit more about Autism!

Trace said...

That was great happy mail! Love the layouts Alison - you have had a busy weekend.

Anonymous said...

you lucky thing... nice mail
i did the 15 minute layout too - was so hard having such a time limit...... but did it!!! will post about it on my blog tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Well done on winning Niella's RAK, the cards are super cute.
Looks like you got plenty of scrapping done this weekend too, which is great!