Sunday, 10 August 2008

Creative weekend

So I have had a very creative weekend and got two challenges done...and not just a 12x12 layout challenge these were both off the page creations that I must say I'm very happy with the end results. Both challenges are from The Sketch Book.....this first one was to do a layout or a mini album about your work. So I thought I would take up the challenge and did a mini album.......



For those of you that noticed I missed the word boys out of my phrase on this page but have since added it

This was the celebrity challenge for over at the sketch book, it was to do an off the page item....mum got me this Kaisercraft beyond the page xmastree hanger for my birthday so I thought I would get that done ready for this Xmas.


What a stunning day we had today once the frost had gone....i got 4 loads of washing done and hung on the line too which is great...so much easier drying sheets and towels on the line rather than the airing racks. Tomorrow the house work gets done as i didn't do much with having a creative weekend instead...but the house work isn't going anywhere is it,LOL.

5 comments:

Trace said...

WOW you have been busy Alsion, love the colours in your mini album.

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy weekend - love the mini-album.Loving the Kaiser range at the moment!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - absolutely fantastic work, Alison!!

Anonymous said...

you have been very productive and Alison that mini album is gorgeous and I love your wall art. Housework smousework.

Anonymous said...

OMG Alison these are so totally totally awesome - really S T U N N I N G !!! the mini album with some going up and down and some sideways is WOW and the christmas tree, I might jsut have to go and look out for one of those for us - so inspiring!!!