Sunday, 3 January 2010

Question and answer time.......

from Rochelle's blog

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Put my trust in someone who isnt family to care for Steven after school once a week every week(this is a big thing for me to do)...after school care and he totally loved it.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont make any that way I dont get annoyed when I dont fillful them

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Friends had babies

4. Did anyone close to you die?
no

5. What countries did you visit?
Ummm....New Zealand

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Would love for the seperation settlement to be finalised and all over and done with. Also fingers crossed that 2010 will have work for me.

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
lots of dates, birthdays and special events

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I really dont know, I guess maybe letting go of the boys a bit more, I find it very hard to do

9. What was your biggest failure?
Dont think I had any, nothing come to mind

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had swine flu, dont recommend it to anyone, was a very long hard week

11. What was the best thing you bought?
New camera

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?


13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
No one

14. Where did most of your money go?
Nothing new and big jsut the standard rent, car cost, food and bills

15. What did you get really excited about?
How well Liam is doing at school, he is above his level and does really well. Also Steven had a good year at school and in the last 6months the change in his mid year and end of year report was fantastic

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Stay by Ronan Keating

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

– happier or sadder? happier

– thinner or fatter? bit fatter but im told thats not a bad thing as im to skinny,lol...just need to get rid of the little jelly belly I have

– richer or poorer? much the same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercise

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stressing bout the little stuff that doesnt really need stressing over

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Out at my parents place with my sister and brother and their kids and my aunty...was a lovely day and the kids had soooo much fun

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Love is SO OVERATED...lol but that just my opinion of course

22. What was your favourite TV program?
I watch too much tv but I do enjoy the masterchef and cooking programmes alot

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
nah

24. What was the best book you read?
DOnt really read books much and havent picked one up for a long time

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Umm.. pass

26. What did you want and get?
new camera

27. What did you want and not get?
Settlement...getting closer

28. What was your favourite film of this year?
pass

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
DInt do anything special, just another day, I was 31

30. What’s one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Settlement....lol

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfort all the way,lol....although I would liek to be able to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, maybe this year

32. What kept you sane?
Every second weekend and listening to music

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
oh there to many lol....I do fancy Robbie Williams and Ronan Keating

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I’m not a big political person

35. Who did you miss?
My gran.....she would be so proud of my boys but especially her special boy Steven and how far he has come and how well he is coping at school. Very much miss her phone calls and talk about autism and ways to get around what Steven does
...but I think she be watching down and could see that we are all well

36. Who was the best new person you met?
Havent met anyone new

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
LIfe is short and we need to make sure we make the most of it, every day is a good day. Gran always told me when things were tough to always remember that there is someone out there who has is tougher than you.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
not sure...might get back to you on that one

1 comment:

mandyb said...

good list....may 2010 be the best ever year for you too