Sunday, 7 March 2010

Liam turns 7....

I know this post is way late but wanted to share some photos of my baby growing up. I really can not belive that he is 7 already. He is the baby in his classroom at school and was the last one to turn 7, most of them turned 7 at the end of last year. He is a very smart little boy but has attitude sometimes that is not wanted. He is caring and very adjusting to Stevens needs(most of the time) who has a big heart, fun and loving boy. Here are a some of my favourite random photos of Liam to celebrate another year, and I look forward to the next year to make more fun and happy memories.
Dont you just love that grin

Liam turns 3

This is such a Liam look

Clean up help for his 4th birthday cake

Liam turns 5.....icing muffins for kindy friends

Last day of kindy...wow it doesnt seem that long ago when he was 5

I just love this photo

Liam being his usual happy silly self

2 comments:

mandyb said...

cute pics....wow love that shot lying on the grass too..stunning

Hannah said...

Awesome photos journey ... I hope Liam is having fun being 7!