Sunday, 16 August 2009

Ive been busy.....

since I last posted. I thought I would share some of the things I have been creating and a few random photos. First is a kaisercraft tic tac toe that I did for the boys. They really love it and I enjoyed creating something that is for them to use daily and to get use out of it.



I did this cupcake album for a friends little girls 1st birthday. This one I really enjoyed doing with all the pink and ribbon and glitter....so much fun.

And just a random photo of a tshirt I got Steven for his birthday

Okay short and sweet tonight, I will be back again soon.

3 comments:

Time to relax said...

your right the bow on the cupcake is so cute and perfect, love the album and tic tac toe, i want one hehe.....love the top hehe....

Hannah said...

I love the tic-tac-toe game! I definitely want to make one of those for my coffee table. The boys love playing noughts & crosses on paper, so would love one like yours. It's awesome, and the wee robots are so cute!
Gorgeous cupcake album as well - and isn't it always fun making girly stuff when you've only got boys?! LOL :-D

mummymoo said...

I LOVE you noughts and crossed game it is devine !!!!! I am seriously thinking I might have to find one to but for CArl and I - mikey would just chew on everything :)

and the cupcake album is soooooo sweetttt - it is fun to do girly stuff from time to time I totally agree xoxo I want the shirt - I laughed out loud, I soo needed one of those when I was a teenager !!

xoxox