Sunday, 15 March 2009

Im Back......

Not much to share that is worth share so will make this post a post of my layout i have been creating over the last couple of weeks. These first three photos are using the monthly kit I got from Paper Pesto this is the only the second kit i have ever bought and I challenged myself to doing at least one layout using only what was in the kit. The lettering I coloured to suit the layout with one of my pens the paper i screwed up then sanded and inked it, the thread through the buttons is the only thing that didn't come in the kit. Love the end result and love the cute papers that came in this kit. More creating with it to be done.




These are some other pages that I have done over the last few weeks. Most are scraplifts or from my page maps book. There are two that I still need to do the journalling for but other wise they are all my quick and easy simple style, and I have found no matter how hard i try to add more i always end up with simple so have decide that just the way i scrapbook no point in changing what works ah. Have also started having Monday as my scrapbooking day with a couple of friends who come over for the day and we scrapbook our day away







Will try and make it back here again in the next few days with some photos of my 365 project. hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying the warm sunny weather while its still here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowsa you have been busy... love them all....
and yes it is a stunning day here in wellington too

Trace said...

Wow Aison, there sure is some gorgeous work there.

Anonymous said...

You really have been busy!! Impressive! I agree, if simple is what you love and so well, then don't try and change it. Lovely work, Alison.

Vicki said...

Wow Alison - they are awesome. I'm liking simple too. Its great when you realise what works for you. No point in doing anything different because then you are just not happy with it.

Mrs Frizz said...

Go you - scrapping up a storm and some by the looks ... WTG!!!

Sandra said...

Wow, Alison, your work here is simply stunning.

Haven't purchased anything from Paper Pesto yet, but I will now. Your work has tempted me big time!