Sunday, 2 December 2007

December already







Wow where has the year gone, seems as each year passes it goes faster and faster. I must say I will be glad once this year is over. Next year has to be better. Steven will have a new teacher at school which will either be really good or another year of struggle, fingers crossed it will be good, Steven is jsut loving swimming at school and doing really well so thats good. Most subjects he does really well he doesnt like writing stories. Liam wow he will be at school next year, I cant believe my baby will be 5...it not seem that long ago I was holding him as little baby in my arms...how time goes by so fast. I really need to catch up on some scrapbooking, I still havent scrapboked the last two years worth of xmas photos. The boys and i decorated xmas tree yesterday, its okay I not really in the mood to decorate but its up and it is starting to feel like xmas. I have also made a lollie tree, its my first try so not the best but I can work on that

1 comment:

enyadas_mum said...

Save one of the lollies for me.!!!!