Sunday, 18 April 2010

I have been sorting

After visiting Ali Edwards blog and all the talk of sorting for getting ready for doing the week in the life project it got me in the mood to get my scrapbooking space sorted and downsized. This is the mess half way through the sorting when I wondered why i started,lol. I will get a photo tomorrow of the finished and tidy scrapbooking space. I must say it does feel nice to get it all sorted and get rid of stuff that I'm not going to use.

This is my not so small collection of kaisercraft beyond the page and albums

And the over flowing container with all my other mini albums added to it

I'm trying to make gifts this year for Xmas and there were a few things in this box that I will use as gifts so that should free up some space.

PS. Thank you for the lovely comments everyone left in my last post, then mean alot to me.

1 comment:

Trace said...

Okay so you have a little bit of a thing for mini albums then ROFL! It does give your creativity a boost when you have a good sort out I think.